The name came from an international treaty signed in 2003 which incorporate the AiAis Hot Springs Game Park in Namibia and the Richtersveld National Park in South Africa.
- Rock Hyrax
- Ground Squirrel
- Jack Buzzard
- Half human plants
- Hartmann’s Mountain Zebra
Things to seek:
- Wildlife: Porcupine, Ground Squirrel, Caracal, Honey Bedger, Klipspringer, Gemsbok, Rhebok Grey, Steenbok, Duiker Grey, Striped Polecat
- Birds: Ostrich, Kori Bustard, African Fish Eagle, Hamerkop, Greater Flamingo, Lesser Flamingo, African Spoonbill, African Crake
- Plants/Trees: Bastard Quiver Tree, Prenia Tetragona Cleome Foliosa, Codon Royenii
- Bird watching
- Guided Trails
- Fly Fishing (catch and release)
How to get there with your car from Around About Cars:
The Park can be reached via Springbok, from there follow the N7 to Steinkopf, Port Nolloth and Alexander Bay and then turn onto a gravel road leading Sendelingsdrift/Reuning.